Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am going to be happy!

Here goes nothing!!

My name is allie...and I am turning my life around...no more negative thoughts...no more "what ifs"...no more "i wants"...all of those "I wants"...I am going to get...I am not saying it will be easy...its going to be the hardest thing for me to do in my life probably...but I am doing it...My life...I am going to live it...and I am going to live it like the way i want to because its for me now....I have spent so many nights so many days trying to make other people happy...trying to make the other person laugh...Right now...I need to make myself happy because I cant make others happy if i am not truly there...No more waking up wishing on stars and wishing on things that may not come true...no more wondering "what if"...if it is meant to be..it will all come around and be...and i promise..i will keep this more updated and more interesting...this was just a beginning...

2 comments: